Pre-order period closes September 19th, 2019.
Please see ring size chart below.
Designed by our own Laura Bailey and Taliesin Jaffe, in collaboration with our good friends at Han Cholo, Vex'ahlia's Wedding Ring showcases her strength and her growth: the Whitestone crest holds the center stone (modeled after residuum) and the wrapping brambles of Fenthras form the band. "My Light" is engraved on the inside of the band. The center stone opal is surrounded by six accent cubic zirconia stones representing the stars of Whitestone's crest.
- 24k gold vermeil sterling silver band
- Lab-created opal center stone with six white cubic zirconia accent stones (three on each side of the ring band)
- Inside of the band is engraved with "My Light."
- Arrives with a custom ring box featuring a gold foil six-starred Whitestone crest
- This product will ship in mid to late October 2019.
All orders will be shipped out FedEx with signature required upon delivery. Please note that an adult must be available at the business or home address indicated to sign for receipt.
- International orders are subject to local customs, duties and taxes.
Ring Size Guide:
Note: Size 9 ring may see a slightly altered shape of the stones (more oval vs. round), due to stretching the stones' settings.