Critical Role Dice Tome Rolling Tray
Disguised as a book—Explorer’s Guide to Jrusar from the Starpoint Conservatory—the Critical Role Dice Tome Rolling Tray is wrapped in dark green faux leather and detailed with antique debossed metal in gold. Crack open this tome to reveal your dice, ready for Rollies on the felt-lined full rolling tray on the left, while the right side is divided for rolling and storage of accessories and minis.
Note: Dice not included.
- Artist: Sophie Humphries (@sophumph)
- Exterior: 7 (L) x 4.75 (W) x 2 (H) inches
- Interior: 11.5 inches total width when opened
- Left side: 4.75 (W) x 7 (L) inches
- Right side: 3 inches (L) - bottom lined tray | 3.25 inches (L) - top tray divided storage compartments
- Box: Medium-density fiberboard with felt liner
- Faux-leather wrap: Polyurethane leather
- Buckle strap and magnetic clasp closure: Metal
- Interior foam: The foam insert helps to keep dice and minis in place when closed.
Love love love them
I'll admit I bought it on a whim when I saw the instagram post, but honestly? It's not only that it looks badass to use during campaigns, but also the sound it makes when you roll dice in the compartments, it tickles the brain. I'd say tho- be careful with the metal corners! I cut my finger a bit when I took it out of the box (I'm okay tho!)
Fantastic, love using it with my group and when I rolled up with it and another person in my group saw it they immediately ordered one
I used this for the first time this week on my DnD game. I loved it and the fact I can carry some dice in there it was great so I did not have to bring my Laura Bailey Dice bag with to the DnD this week. I carried just enough dice to make sure I could roll all my stuff. I will be using this every week now going forward. I love it it is compact but still enough room to make sure you can roll your dice