Vox Machina Character Art Prints by David Mack
Bring Tal'Dorei's legendary heroes of Campaign 1 into your home with these gorgeous portraits by David Mack (@davidmackkabuki). Each character print is sold separately.
- Pike Trickfoot, the Gnome Cleric
- Keyleth, the Half-Elf Druid
- Percival "Percy" Frederickstein Von Musel Klossowski de Rolo III, the Human Gunslinger
- Grog Strongjaw, the Goliath Barbarian
- Scanlan Shorthalt, the Gnome Bard
- Vex'ahlia, the Half-Elf Ranger
- Vax'ildan, the Half-Elf Rogue
- Matthew Mercer, the illustrious Dungeon Master
- Size: Art print is 6" x 9" (including white mat 10" x 13")
- Materials: Printed on 130lb smooth, acid free matte paper and mounted within heavy duty 48pt chipboard, sealed inside a polybag
I absolutely love it! Now Pike can watch over the baby and the nursery. Can’t wait to get a great frame. Thank you!
Got my girlfriend a Scanlan print for Christmas because he's her favorite Vox Machina member and she really likes it.
Got it for my girlfriend for Chrismas and she agrees. The frame is a nice touch and I am thankful it was plastic wrapped as it was delivered in the snow.
Gift for one of my sons who watches critical role while I am on computer so I here it and love when things get crazy and the laughter starts. My son loved his gifts. Very happy with everything.
I love these prints and I really hope I will be able to finish my collection once Keyleth and Grog are back in stock. The quality is fantastic and the prints themselves are so pretty. And as a bonus shipping was fast as well.