In Critical Role: Call of the Netherdeep, you’ll embark on an epic campaign taking players from levels 3-12 as they swirl through strange underwater locales, mysterious ruins, and an intrigue-filled city! Under the ill-fated red moon of Ruidius, you’ll unravel truths of the greatest legends of Critical Role’s world of Exandria™. This uniquely-structured adventure module pairs you alongside rival adventurers, who grow in capability alongside you. In the oasis city of Ank’Harel, secretive and powerful factions invite you into the deeper secrets of the city, and beyond. What choices will you make with the dark and tormenting knowledge you’ll find in the mind-bending aquatic abyss of the Netherdeep?
Alongside the seven chapters of adventure materials of this sprawling Critical Role campaign, Call of the Netherdeep includes:
- A poster map and gazetteer of the city of Ank’Harel, putting its districts, inns, shops, and mysteries at your fingertips
- Details of powerful factions with a life of their own, like the scholarly Allegiance of Allsight, the occult Consortium of the Vermilion Dream, and the truth-hunting archivists of the Library of the Cobalt Soul
- Maps and gorgeous illustrations to capture this multi-continent journey: aquatic locales, perilous ruins, urban streets and inns, and the mind-bending abyss of the Netherdeep.
- Stat blocks for each of your 5 rivals at 3 different tiers of strength, enabling them to challenge you as you grow
- Dozens of new creatures, NPCs, and magic items
This far-flung campaign of underwater adventure, bustling city intrigue, and ancient secrets is a mosaic of breathtaking creativity from a star-studded team of writers composed almost entirely of non-binary and women writers: Makenzie De Armas, LaTia Jacquise, Cassandra Khaw, and Sadie Lowry. Led by our own Matthew Mercer, James J. Haeck, and D&D’s Game Design Architect, Christopher Perkins, Call of the Netherdeep is a distinctly Exandrian experience and an innovative D&D adventure module in its own right.
Cover Illustrator: Minttu Hynninen
Cartographers: Stacey Allan, Will Doyle, Deven Rue
Interior Illustrators: Eric Belisle, Hunter S. Bonyun, Zoltan Boros, David René Christensen, CoupleOfKooks, Kent Davis, Nikki Dawes, Axel Defois, Max Dunbar, Isabel Gibney, Minttu Hynninen, Julian Kok, Linda Lithén, Jessica Mahon, Andrew Mar, Marcela Medeiros, Robson Michel, Goñi Montes, Jim Nelson, Nguyen Hieu, Jessica Nguyen, Irina Nordsol, Caio E Santos, David Sladek, Crystal Sully, Brian Valeza, Anna Veltkamp, Johannes Voss, Tyler Walpole, Lauren Walsh, Shawn Wood, Zuzanna Wuzyk, Kieran Yanner, Anna Zee, Maria Zolotukhina
Concept Art: Claudio Pozas, Richard Whitters, Shawn Wood