VAX'ILDAN & Veth Brenatto Rogue Neck Gaiters 2-Pack
Increase your stealth with this 2-pack of neck gaiters!
- Green: A pattern of crossbows, masks, potions, and other elements inspired by The Mighty Nein's Veth Brenatto!
- Black: A pattern of raven feathers, daggers, snowdrops, and other elements inspired by Vox Machina's Vax'ildan!
- Artist: Grace Berríos @lassflores
- 92% polyester, 8% spandex
- Binding: 85% nylon, 15% spandex
- Croaker and reinforced metal nose piece
- One size fits most
- 47cm circumference
- 30cm overall length
For sanitary reasons, all sales are final and cannot be returned.
I almost don't Wana use them because how great they are.
Got Vax because he matches my goth-bird vibes and gave the green mask to my husband. It was tight on him so he can't really use it but mine fits great! The metal nose fitting bit was a happy suprise!
I love these! They're lightweight and comfortable, and they look great. The only problem I end up having is that if I'm wearing them over my face and I do any sort of exercise or exertion that has me breathing heavy, the fabric gets sucked up against my nose and mouth and make it hard to get a full breath.
Pairs well with Hooded Cloak, gave three star as the material around metal nose piece wore down around the cut ends. Metal ends eventually became visible, possibly round the metal ends in future makes?
I love how you can make the gaters more personally fit with the drawstring and nose piece!